Thursday, January 01, 2009

New year resolution

So much things that i have thought for this year:

1. More closer to my only God, Allah S.W.T
2. More loving Nabi Muhammad S.A.W
3. Always pray and shalat wajib 5 times a day {in previous year, sometimes i didn't do that}
4. More studying {of course in science and math}
5. Enterring xi-ipa class this year AMIN AMIN AMIN
6. Using braces {ya finally..... AMIN}
7. I mustn't lazy again
8. Get more scores than odd semester AND NO REMEDIAL SEMESTER! YEAY
9. Be a better person {it's too simple but hard to do}
10. Get a boyfriend maybe? Haha
11. Find my bestfriend {until now i haven't found the one yet}
12. I want to change my old handphone hehe
13. I want my personal laptop {the impossible one}
14. Being pengurus osis XLV? Oh just in my dream maybe
15. Be 15 years old this july, yeah amin. Wish that i have a long life.

Thank's Allah because you give me an amazing 2008, and i hope so in 2009. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment